During Festivals you can buy Festival Chests to quickly speed up the process of gathering festival currency to unlock all the gears of the set available during the Festival.
Contains 5 random festival currency rewards and
a very low chance to get a festival Item.
Each Festival lasts roughly 1 month and each day players can win a festival chest by collecting 15 crowns in festival battles.
Festival chests contain a random collection of candy canes, resulting in roughly 300-500 currency per chest. The currency, which varies for each festival, is exclusive an can only be used to buy items from Festivals.. On rare occasions, festival chests also contain a Set item. Festival chests can also be bought with gems.
Unlike dungeon or event levels, the levels for the Festivals aren't made especially for the occasion. Instead, bases are randomly copied from other players with a similar number of trophies. This results in varying levels of difficulty, ranging from very hard defenses to the occasional open base. In order to get easier levels in general, is recommended to lose some trophies.
The crowns that are counted towards the daily festival chest are awarded the same way as always, according to the victory percentage:
- 25% completion: 1 crown (Beast can appear - depends the type of difficulty)
- 50% completion: 2 crowns
- 100% completion: 3 crowns
If a player ends up with more than 15 crowns, the surplus carries over to the next day.
Compared to regular bases, festival levels have a few special characteristics:
- Gold rewards are very high
- Medal rewards are higher as well (extrem example: 1,336 medals for an open base)
- No trophies can be won or lost
- There is no Chamber of Fortune after completing a level.
- As a result, there is no point in the luck perk for items.
- There is no simple way to decline a level and get a new one. A workaround to get another level is to log off and back on.
Every time a Festival finishes, you can still have the chance to obtain those unique items by finding them in the usual Uber Chests with a very rare chance.