You can unlock forging after reaching a certain level. Pearls can be earned by winning in Ninja events.
Pearls in the game are purple in color and spherical in shape.
The video on the right was made by Pellez and demonstrates the usage of Pearls.
These are the following uses for pearls:
- They can be used to buy some hero items at the granny item shop.
- They can be used to upgrade items through the Blacksmith Workshop.
- They can be used to perk stats on Troops, Spells and Defensive Structures.
How to earn Pearls Edit
Pearls can be earned in only three ways:
- By spending gems. The ratio is:
- Pearls can also be found in the chests in the Chamber of Fortune;
- You can find Pearls in Magic Chests which can be obtain by making lot of skulls during Alliance War;
- You can get pearls by opening Pro-Chests;
- You can earn pearls by melting down items in the Blacksmith Workshop;
- Winning Ninja Events. You can win up to 15,000 pearls from the Highest Ninja Tier;
Note: Pearls cannot be bought directly with real money.
Reason to collect Pearls Edit
Although it may be tempting to spend pearls on hero items, it's preferable to not spend them but, instead, collect them. Here's why:
- The Pearl diver quests have huge gem rewards. The final pearl diver quest has a reward of 3,500 gems;
- Given the low conversion rate of gems to pearls, it's not worth to spend them on hero items until you reach level 111;
- Always useful collect pearls to upgrade items to the Blacksmith Workshop;
- To forge spells, units and defensive structures.