Release Notes for Version 1.9.1
With the release of Version 1.9.1 we will introduce several improvements and modifications of the Alliance-War system. The goal of all new features and changes is to make Alliance-Wars as interesting as possible and at the same time reduce the need for heavy-grinding.
Improvements of Alliance War System:
Each War-Season will be special from now on, as we will introduce 2 new special War-Boosts and some special War-Settings in every war season.
- The special War-Boosts will be activated for free for every Alliance a few days before the War-Season starts. Every Alliance can test the boosts and decide if they are helpful for their offensive or defensive strategies. If so the Alliance can prolong the boosts with Alliance-Gold until the end of the War-Season.
- Each War-Season will feature a number of special settings that can modify elements like XP-Gain or Skull-Bonus percentages.
- From now on each War-Season will have a name. The name of the upcoming war-season is “War of the Immortals”.
- Directly after the end of a war Season all players that are part of an Alliance can preview the special War-Boosts and special War-Settings that will be active for the upcoming War-Season. The preview can be accessed via the War-card in the Alliance-menu.
- The total number of War-battles a player can do during a War is limited to 10.
- This number is raised to 20 for players that are assigned as champions.
- Also players will only be able to attack the same player 3 times during a single War.
- Players joining an Alliance are not allowed to take part in all Wars that are already running at the time they joined the Alliance. They are allowed to earn skulls in all upcoming Wars, however. (If players have already earned skulls for another Alliance within this War-Season, then they still have 60 hours penalty.)
- Silo: + 1 Level
- Firestorm-Spell: + 1 Level
- Gate: + 3 Levels adding 2 towers-slots and 1 obstacle-slot for defense.
- Reduce food costs for very high-level players. Food costs will not rise higher than 220 anymore.
- Is slightly more effective against Paladins
- Increased HP in all levels
- Increased Damage per second in all levels
- Even if players have acquired a scream-boost of 100% or above there will be a gap of at least 4 seconds in which players cannot use the Hero-Scream.
- War Skulls
- Players earn a higher number of War-Skulls per battle.
- Hero-Levels of the attacking and defending players are capped at 100 for the calculation of the Skulls.
- Improved cheat detection.
- Fixed a bug that made it harder to push Monster-Units on some devices.