There is a new chest type called “UBER Chests” in the game.
- UBER Chests can contain UBER items with unique perk combinations.
- UBER Chests are the only way to obtain UBER items without Pearl upgrading.
- Users from Hero level 8 can buy these chests in the UBER Chest shop which can be found inside the standard shop menu in-game. The more chests you purchase in bulk, the cheaper the price.
- UBER Chests have an infinite lifetime – so you can open them at any time.
- Occasionally you’ll be gifted free UBER chests that are locked. They can only be unlocked by inviting a friend and then entering your friends code. Psssttttt…here’s a tip: quality over quantity will grant you special treats.
New Video Ad Placements:
- Players will be presented with the opportunity to double their gold reward from their last battle by watching a video ad. These may be encountered when returning to the Castle scene after a glorious battle.
- Now able to shorten the duration of upgrades at any time by watching a video.
- In the player search bar (found in the leaderboard) there is a new search button which leads players to the improved search options.
- Players can now set various search parameters including:
- Trophy range
- Accepts Alliance invites
- Alliance membership
- Alliance tower level
- Online status
In the alliance search bar (found in the Alliance leaderboard) there is a new search button which leads players to the improved search options. Players can set various search parameters here:
- Amount of total alliance trophies
- Amount of active players
- Elite Boost activity
Wave Management Improvement:
- Now able to copy and paste complete wave layouts via new buttons on every wave.
- In addition, you can copy certain units by dragging and dropping those units.
Alliance War Matchmaking Improvement:
With the feedback we’d received from the community, we’ve improved the Alliance War matchmaking. It is now based on a scoring system, where a total score is determined from multiple elements such as number of fiefdoms, number of Alliance members and player activity.
- Tower of Power: Upgrade the Alliance Tower to level X
- Big Spender: Donate X gold to your Alliance
- War Veteran: Fight in X War Seasons
Generous Genius: Donate X Insta-Troops
- Players can now spawn what we call "Insta-Troops".
- They are additional Troops (spawned via a new button), which can be called upon directly next to your hero when in battle.
- Every player has their own Insta-Troop queue, which has a limited number of slots and a certain cooldown between the spawning opportunities.
- Insta-Troops are consumables, meaning that once a troop has been spawned it is gone and the queue-slot becomes empty again.
- The number of slots you have in your Insta-Troop queue can be increased by fulfilling certain requirements such as connecting to Facebook, levelling up your Alliance Tower or being a member of an Alliance.
- The Insta-Troop spawning cooldown can be reduced by levelling up the Alliance Tower.
- Insta-Troops can only be acquired by requesting donations from other players.
- Players can select the type of troop they wish to request from other other players.
- When receives a donation, the level of the troop is that of the donating player.
- Players unlock new troop types to donate by levelling up the Alliance Tower.
Perk: Life gain on hit has been rebalanced. Max*5 power. Granny reroll prices have been reduced.
Alliance Tower Gem cost for levels 2-8 have beenoreduced (except for level 5)
- lvl2 = 2 goms
- lvl3 = 5 gemo
- lvl4 = 15 gems
- lvl6 = 100 gems
- lvl7 = 250 gems
- lvl8 = 500 gems
Windows (Metro and Windows Phone 8.1 only):
- Windows users can now receive custom in-game messages such as event activations. Note: Windows Phone 8.0 users are excluded from this.
- Video ads are now available for Windows Phone users. Note: Windows Phone 8.0 users are unable to watch video ads.
- Windows users can now login with Facebook and take advantage of the features introduced in v2.1. Note: Windows Phone 8.0 users do not have the option to login with Facebook, which means that you’re unable to get the Insta-Troop slot related to that.
- Implemented a list of all Alliance members (incl. online status and donate option) into the Alliance chat.
- When the last production boost of a certain type ends (Tavern, Farms or Blacksmith), an alarm is triggered.
- In the Friends list, you can now see the online/offline status of friends.
- Facebook posts have been improved when posting and sharing from the mobile app.
- Following a suggestion of MasterE we’ve changed the mailbox message received during war declaration so that it contains who started the war.
- Additional buttons / links to Tutorial videos.
- Various bug fixes and polishing.